Saturday, February 1, 2014

Here we go again...

I'm not sure why, maybe it's because I love reading others blogs, but I decided it was time to get the 'ole blog going again.  Hopefully this time it will last a bit longer than the last time, which wasn't that long.

So what's happened since the last blog post?
Lets see...
Wefinallygotpregnanthadababyandnowalmost2yearslateritseemslikeitstimetovisitthatwholegetpregnantthingagainandhopeitdoesn'ttakeaslongasthefirsttimething.

Did you get all that?

How crazy time flies, but since my last post, we FINALLY got pregnant and welcomed a BIG little boy into our lives. At first it was hard to believe that I was a mother, but now I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that in 2 short months we will have a 2 year old!! AND that it's time to start thinking about that whole pregnancy thing again.  CRAZY!!!

Anyways, my new hope for the blog is to just blog.  Write what I'm feeling, what I'm doing or sometimes just write to write.  I can promise that the pictures will probably suck (I would love to get into photography, but I already have TOO many hobbies), and that my writing won't always be the best, I'm not a writer nor will I ever claim to be.  Sometimes though you just need a place to write what you want and hope you don't get in trouble during the process.

Let the fun begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment