Well not much to report, but I thought I would post quickly.
I ended up Oving on cd 11 (really super early!!), so I am 7 dpo today. I just went to the restroom and had some spotting. Not sure if this is good or bad. Good side: it could be IB, bad side: I actually didn't Ov and therefore my progestrone level isn't what is should be. If it's the progesterone issue then I could be headed down the road of having to go on Prometrium to get AF started. If it's IB I guess we will know in a week or so. As much as I would like to get my hopes up, I've learned all to many times that what I want it to be is probably the opposite, so for now we are going to assume my progesterone is low.
In other news....
I am now officially full time, or I guess I should say starting in August I will be. I really have mixed feelings about it. On one hand I am somewhat realived that more money will be coming in, but on the other I know it's going to cause other stresses. I enjoy my home time so much, but with Jason being home now all the time I must say that I don't enjoy it as much. Don't get me wrong I love my husband to death, but spending 5 days together 24/7 can get difficult at times. We both need our breaks, unfortunately mine has to be at work. I cannot wait for the day when I can have the house to myself again even if it's just for a day!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment