I will take 2 pills (100 mg total) for 5 nights; cd 3 through cd 7.
Then starting on cd 8 through cd 12 I will insert an estrogen pill.
I'm still trying to decide whether or not to get a sono done on cd 12 to see if there are any follicles, which there should be, it's just a matter of how many there could be. One benefit of being on clomid is that instead of having a chance every other cycle, we could have a chance every cycle, since it can cause follicles on both sides to develop each cycle. Hopefully this will do the trick and we will only have to do this a cycle or two before there is a bun in the oven.
On a side note, I'm going to have to go full time again. I really don't want to and I am very hesitant due to my current state of mind, but I have no choice right now. Money is tight right now, too tight and I am not comfortable with it being that way. With going full time, money will still be tight, but at least we would have money for food, gas, etc. There is a job opening, but there's also a chance it's been filled. Hopefully not though. I am somewhat scared to do this because I'm not sure how I am going to handle it, but I am hoping that it will go better than I am anticipating and that the the added income will decrease the stress a little bit.
I continue to ask that everyone keep us in your prayers, we both have good days and bad days, I just hope soon we can have some great days.
No comments:
Post a Comment