Well it turns out that the bleeding I had was AF. So clomid didn't work this cycle for us. I ended up bleeding all day Sundy and Monday. Finally on Tuesday it ended and I had just spotting the rest of the day. I called the doctors office on Monday and they were confused as well since AF shouldn't have come that early. I ended up going in for a sono yesterday and that was when it was confirmed that the bleeding was AF. He said there was still some fluid so I may bleed some more, but not to worry if I didn't. He also checked my ovaries and my left one is fine and is normal in size. My right one on the other hand is another story. It currently has a cyst on it which he believes will go away on it's own. He did say though that it appears that I ovualated from my right side which I had thought as well. Since I have the cyst I can't go back on clomid this cycle because it would only stimulate it more which could be bad. So we just have to wait for it to go away which should be the next cycle and we will go from there. So I am currently on cd 5 and just waiting to ovulate in a week or two. I'm not sure what the plan of action will be for the next cycle since I go and see Dr. Brooks on Aug. 4th and he will run a battery of bloods tests and such to see if there is something else going on in my body that is affecting my ability to get pregnant. For now though we are just bding, praying and hoping that soon we will be blessed with a little bean... and that he will get a job.
To occupy Jason's time he has been working diligently on his portfolio. I am so proud of how much time he has spent working on this. I know he has a lot of time on his hands, but it's not fun to work that hard on something and not get paid for it. We have discussed in depth some about what the future may hold and whether Wichita may be in that future. I had been very adamant on not moving to Wichita because I didn't want to leave my job, friends, etc. After thinking about it very much I have changed my mind and feel that if it is meant to be that we are to move to Wichita that is what we will do. I feel very much at peace with this decision and am actually somewhat excited about it as well. We don't know where we will end up moving there or staying here, but either way I'm so thankful that I finally feel good with whatever may happen. I am so not enthused about possibly getting this house ready to sell and all the money we may have to put into it (money that we don't have), but if that's what God feels is right for our future than that is what we will do. Once Jason has finished his portfolio he will send his resume out again with the portfolio attached to places in Wichita and again to places up here. In the meantime though we both look daily for job openings just to make sure he doesn't need to send it sooner. I will miss my friends up here greatly and my job as well, but I look forward to hopefully being able to be a homemaker and of course being around our family all the time. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment