Well I did it, I sent my blog out into the world... at least my facebook world. I guess really in the grand scheme of things anyone could view it, they just didn't know it existed. Putting all my thoughts, feelings and poas pictures out there brought out a bunch of emotions, but I am so glad I did it. As I was sitting here getting ready to hit that share button, I admit I was scared to death, but I took that leap of faith and clicked. Later when I was thinking about it, it felt so freeing, like I had saved the world. Well not really, but it felt really really good. Now that I have an audience I feel like I should have some clarification. You as a reader may not need it, but I feel like I do, so just skip this part if you would like.
As I have said before this is a blog to share my journey, what I have gone through. This is something that is not only very personal to me, but also in a way very intimate. I mean really how many people out there share this much of their sex lives?? So please do not judge or think badly of me in any way. If there is something that you would like to share, I would love to hear it, but negative comments are not welcome.
As time goes by I am hoping to expand what I write about. There are many things in my life that I enjoy doing and I would love to touch on those items at times. The focus of the blog won't change, but I feel it's always good to change things up a little bit. I started this as a ttcing blog and I don't want to shy away from that. I am hoping someday that I can get away from the ttcing part write about the family we are raising.
I apologize in advance for the pictures that I post. We do have a great camera for everyday photos, but not for ones you would like to look more professional. I am planning on hopefully getting a new camera by the end of the year and then somehow learning how to use the thing. So for now the Sony will have to do. Also, if you haven't read my other posts I tend to ramble and sometimes probably don't make a whole lot of sense. I'm not a writer, nor am I trying to be. I'm just trying to get all my thoughts on paper which doesn't always work out the greatest. I always feel like it sounds so great in my head, but then when I actually write it, it's lacking. Oh well, 8th grade writing was a looooong time ago.
Last, I would like to thank all my friends, co-workers and family for being so supportive during this time. I also cannot thank you enough for the support you showered on me after sharing this. It means more than I can say. Thank you!
So now that "business" is taken care of, time for some fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment