Yesterday we got Jason's SA result and it's ALL GOOD!!!! It's such a relief to know that his swimmers are just fine. Now we just need to figure out if there is anything wrong with me and hopefully we will get that BFP and our baby soon!
His counts were as follows:
Quantity: 74 million (WOW!!)
Anything above 20 million is good.
Mobility: 80%
50% to 80% is good, anything above is great.
Quality: 11%
Anything above 4% is good.
Today is the last day of taking prometrium so tomorrow AF should arrive. I am so ready for this cycle to be over and to move onto the next one! I'm not looking forward to AF actually being here, I am a bit worried about how painful this could be. Last cycle I had such bad cramping and backache that I can only hope that this time around it will be a little better.
No comments:
Post a Comment