Sunday, February 28, 2010

CD 50!!!!

Well this is a day that I never wanted to reach, unless of course I was pg.  I can honestly say I have NEVER had a cycle this long.  I still just can't believe that I haven't had a period for 50 days.  Crazy!!!!!  But.... the good news is that I am starting to have some very very light spotting, so I am hoping that AF is on her way. I have also started to cramp some and have had lower back pain.   Hopefully in the next day or two I can start back at CD 1 again.

I am a little excited about things again.  I feel like we were forced to take a break from everything, which in a way has been nice, but there have been numerous downsides as well.  I just hope and pray that this isn't a new pattern for me.  I don't like having 50 day cycles (or more) I feel like it is very much a waste of precious time.  There's not much I can do about it, if this is how things are going to be then I will just have to get used to it. Overall though I am feeling more positive and I can't wait to start testing again and get going with baby making.  I know there will be many more disappointments and more bumps in the road, but such is life.  I have a busy 2 weeks ahead to hopefully keep my mind off of everything and hopefully I can RELAX a little more. 

Speaking of relaxing, I ordered a fertility yoga dvd.  It has 4 different discs for the 4 parts of your cycle.  I can't wait for it to get here so I can start using it and hopefully it will make a difference. 

I also ordered a book called Making Babies.  It's a more holistic approach to getting pg.  I am looking forward to reading it to find out if there are more natual ways to get pg (well besides the obvious). 

No comments:

Post a Comment