Well if you couldn't tell by the title, I am very excited. AF FINALLY showed up!!! What's even better is it's not anything that would make me question whether it is heavy enough for it to count as AF or not. AND I have just had normal backpain and cramps. Nothing like last cycle at all, thank goodness. It's so sad that I am so excited for AF starting, but after 50 days I was ready.
I called the doctor's office today to schedule my hsg. It is scheduled for next week Thursday, the 11th at 11 am. We have to go to the office first to get some lab work done to make sure I'm not pregnant and then we will check in at the hospital and go to radiology to get the procedure done. Hopefully everything will turn out great and then we can move onto clomid. It would be sooooo great if I could just get pg this cycle and not have to worry about clomid. A girl can dream.
The greatest thing about starting today is it's the first of the month and I can keep track of my CD's by the day it is on the calendar. Talk about easy peasy!! lol If only life were this easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment