So here's what's got me confused. I thought after the 2 days of positive OPK's and a peak reading that I would O today on cd 19. Took my temperature this morning and it was still low - 96.76. Not at all what I was expecting. I was thinking it would go up into the 97 range which it usually does at this point, but then again I should be used to the unexpected with ttc. Early this afternoon I took another OPK and this is what I got:
Not at all what I expected (again). I thought at least by now that the line would be a little lighter, not darker!! I really should be happy that I am getting positive OPK's because others aren't so fortunate, but I am a little concerned about my progesterone levels or should I say lack there of since that was the issue last cycle. BUT the bbs are starting to get a little sore which is a great sign!
Needless to say we are taking a break tonight. We need it and although it has been fun the past couple of nights and have both enjoyed it we are getting worn out. Tonight will be a night of rest and then we'll see what happens tomorrow with everything.
On a side note. My post may seem like I am a little stressed about things right now, but I really am not. I find it very fasinating how everything corresponds and works. That's part of the reason I enjoy doing all the testing. Even though it can be confusing, challenging and yes stressful at times, it is a great feeling when you get a peak reading, a BFP OPK or your temperature reads like it's supposed to.
YAY KSU WON!!!!!!! GO CATS!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment