Tuesday, March 16, 2010

CD 16

Well today is cd 16 and I am still waiting to ovulate.  I think it may happen in the next day or two.  I am still getting just a high reading on the monitor which today makes it day number 8 with a high reading.  Hopefully tomorrow it will go to peak. If not oh well.  Tonight I also got an almost positive OPK, hopefully that will be positive tomorrow as well.  My temperature really dropped this morning.  It went from 97.18 to 96.63.  Tomorrow will hopefully bring a new post as well with some positive news!!

On a side note, I weighed myself Monday and had lost 3.2 lbs.  I wonder though if I am eating enough and that it's no doing the opposite.  I don't really have an appetite at all.  There are times I have to force myself to eat, if I didn't I know I wouldn't eat enough in a day.  So I am just filling myself with fruits, veggies and whole grains.  I have no desire to eat sweets at all which is a HUGE blessing in it's self!!

No comments:

Post a Comment