Monday, March 22, 2010

Just Waiting

Not much to report. I am 3 dpo, hopefully I am truly 3 dpo meaning that an egg dropped and I didn't just have all the symptoms of Oing.  I have no clue which side I O'd on, hopefully it was the right side and we have a little bit a chance this month.  I am really hoping that the hsg cleaned out my right tube and made a nice clear path for the egg and sperm to meet.  I'm sure it's just wishful thinking. 

Tomorrow we meet with the doctor to discuss everything including surgery.  I have quite a few questions regarding everything from surgery success rate to clomid to losing weight.  Hopefully he will be able to answer my questions without going off on the tangent of doing insemination.  I don't want to do insemination whether it be IUI or IVF.  First we couldn't afford it and second I just don't want to to it.  I think we should still give things time and if I have to I will have surgery first before we even discuss taking that next step.  I told him after the hsg results that insemination is not an option, so hopefully he was listening and won't bring it up again. 

That's it for right now, I will post tomorrow what the doctor all had to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment