Sunday, March 28, 2010

Here I Sit

It's 1:15 in the morning and even though exausted I can't sleep.  Today I finally got the right dx for the crap on my head.  It's shingles, not a staph infection that the PA and myself included thought.  Needless to say my doctor was none to pleased with her and the misdx.  I am so happy that I stuck with my gut instinct and decided to go back in.  I just felt that something wasn't right.  The funny thing is after finding out what I have, I came home and of course looked on webmd and it was like "of course" how could I have missed this or not even realized that's what it could have been.  Then again the PA didn't realize it was, so how could I?  :)
Here are some updated pictures taken yesterday (3/27).


I have all the meds on board that I need right now to make me better, so hopefully it will only be a matter of time.

Moving on past the ugliness.  The other day in the mail I received a all of my ttc "supplies" for the next 3 months.  The sad thing is that all this stuff cost less than it will for one month on clomid.  The goals is for these items to take the place of clomid and for us to get pg on our own.


So what is all this crap?  Starting in the back I have my test strips for my monitor along with the pre-seed which is a sperm friendly lubricant.  The green things are my OPK.  Then there are the bottles of FertileCM which has really helped me have a more fertile CM (but obviously it hasn't been fertile enough!).  I also got 3 bottles of FertilAid which is the natural equivilent of clomid.  I am really hoping that the FertilAid will help get my cycles back into a more regular pattern. Not that they aren't that regular now, well the 50 day cycle wasn't, but I am hoping it will help insure a good O and that the egg will drop.  A lot of ladies have had success with FertilAid, it just takes a couple of months for it to start working. Last in the front are the pgy tests that come free with every order along with a fun little baby making tattoo.  I believe this one says baby dust. I've also received a 4 leaf clover and a heart that says baby dancing time.  I've never actually used the tatoos, maybe that's my problem!!!  lol

I must end with some sad news.  Unfortunately KSU lost to Butler.  I am so happy though with how far they made it in the tournament and they should be proud of all they accomplished.  I really enjoyed watching their games this season and it was sad that it came to an end the way it did.  Clemente was one of my favorite players and he will be greatly missed next season.

                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment