Thursday, February 25, 2010

Still Waiting

So AF still hasn't come yet, so I decided to call the doctor's office to see what's up.  They finally called back and said that although most people will start the first day after the last pill, it can take up to 2 weeks for others and that it's not abnormal.  I took my last pills Tuesday night and if nothing shows in two weeks from then I am supposed to give them another call to see what's going on. 

I am feeling very discouraged today, I was already feeling down in the dumps, but this adds to it.  With this major delay it means that there will be no 2010 baby, another year will pass and yet it will be another year without a child.  When will this saddness ever end???? I'm tired of the tears, I'm tired of crying myself to sleep because it's yet another day without any news or anything to look forward to.  Today marks 8 months of trying, I want, I need some tears of joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment