Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just Chillin'

Not much new to report.  Today is cd 7.  I haven't started testing yet, amazingly enough my monitor hasn't asked for a test strip yet.  Since I started using it, it's always asked for a strip starting on cd 6.  Hopefully it has adjusted it's self closer to my O time so I can quit wasting test strips.  I have started taking FertilAid, haven't noticed any difference. My only hope is that it moves up my O date and I can start to have 28/29 day cycles.  I would love to know when to expect AF again, instead of well maybe this day, or am I actually late? 
I am thankfully feeling much better.  I still do experience some pain including the whole right side of my forehead hurts.  It's very odd, but from I've read, it's not all that uncommon.  I have held off on calling the doctor, just to see if it gets better.  I think though if it continues for another week I will call in just to make sure I shouldn't be doing something about it (if there is anything that can be done).  Tomorrow I go back to work.  Not really looking forward to it, and I'm not sure why but I am a little nervous about it.  I think part of that is because I am still experiencing some pain which I can't take medicine for because it makes me tired, and I am also dealing some with tiredness. My sleep schedule has gotten better, but I think I was so far behind, it's just taking a bit of time to catch back up.  Fortunately I work one day and then have the next off to rest and relax before another 2 days. 
I did have my first actual acupuncture appt. on Monday. They stuck me 10 times, and it didn't hurt at all. I also had an adjustment done.  He feels really good about this being able to help me get healthier along with increasing my fertility.  I go in for appts. twice weekly for 6 weeks and then once a week for another 6 weeks.  He said that may be adjusted somewhat according to how I am responding to the tx.  My next appt. is on Friday.
On a side note, I am so happy it's spring and the weather is changing.  I love being at home with the windows open, being able to hear the birds chirping and the smell of fresh cut grass.  I am hoping in the next couple of weeks that I can start working outside and plant flowers.  Jason right now is scraping the paint off the trim of the house and is right in the middle of my flower beds right now.  So I have to wait for him to be done with that before I can plant where he is working at.  I can start planting in my pots so I am really looking forward to that and adding some color to our house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment