Monday, April 26, 2010

A Little Catch Up

Hello All!!
I thought I would write a quick note to catch things up a little.  I have been working so much so I haven't been able to blog as much or as indepth as I would like to but here's were we are at. 

I ovulated on April 17th (cd 17) and I am currently 9 dpo.  This 2ww is just dragging on.  I'm not sure if it's because I have been working so much, which you would think would make it go faster, but either way it's not at all.  AF should be here on Friday.  As much as I wish I could say I don't think that will be happening, I can't.  So we will probably be moving onto the next cycle, the next month passing without getting pg, another waste of a month.

On a happier note, I am still enjoying acup and getting adjustments.  I have noticed a big difference in my energy level.  After working around 58 hours last week I was still able to come home on nights after work and stay up longer than I could in the past.  Usually I would crash and be in bed by 8:30, but there were a few nights I was able to stay up until 10.  I'm not sure if it is working fertility wise, the doc says only time will tell with that.  My temperatures are still somewhat all over the place and he said that they look good for the most part, but they aren't as high as he would like them to be. 

That's about all that is going on.  With mother's day coming up I am a little bummed that it will be another day that I can't celebrate as a mother even if it's just by a few weeks.  Hopefully it will be the last, I'm not sure how much more my heart can take. 

No comments:

Post a Comment