Friday, April 9, 2010

SPRING!!!!!!

Testing has resumed.  My monitor started asking for test strips yesterday (cd 8) and was very surprised to have a high reading right away.  I usually start testing on cd 6, but decided to wait on OPK's until my monitor asked for a strip.  Today we are on cd 9 - 4/9/10, it's so wonderful how the date lines up exactly with my cycle day.  At least one thing in life can be easier!!

Very very faint second line.



Here are also some updated pictures of the ugliness on my face, it is fortunately getting less ugly!
Taken 4/5/10.  Notice the smile and makeup!!


Taken 4/5/10 as well.


Looking lots better.  Taken today 4/9/10.

Taken today as well 4/9/10.


I also had another acup appt. as well today.  He adjusted things again and stuck me again 8 times (I think).  It's not really stuck, but I can't think of what else to call it. He put two in my abd. that are known as conception points so hopefully that will help!! lol   My thryoid is also "normal" again, just barely.  Normal starts at .4 and my level was barely over .4.  Dr. G said to wait 2 months and then retest.  Dr. W (my acup Dr.) also gave me a supplement for my thryoid that works well with Synthroid and he said that should help regulate my thryoid as well.  I go back on Monday and Tuesday of next week.  I do have to say the adjustments hurt, but also feel good as well.  It's a weird feeling because I really don't like it right at the point he is adjusting, but then once the initial shock wears off it, it feels very good. 

This blog is mostly about the adventures of ttc and what we are all doing to achieve pgy, but I want to also  write somewhat about other things in my life.  I am going to try in every post to say a little bit about what's going on in my life outside of ttc. 
 After my appt. today I thought I would run to my favorite nursery and see what flowers they had out.  I really wasn't expecting to buy anything, but they had my favorite color of impatiens that I plant every year.  Due to Jason not having a steady job I am not going to be able to do as much as I usually do and I will have to look for sales, but this is my favorite time of the year and I intend to plant flowers.  Plus it makes the house look better and it makes me feel better as well.  I will probably plant on Monday or Tuesday of next week.  Hopefully Jason will have the paint stripping done as well so that I can do something with the flower beds as well. I'm gonna be sore!!!  lol  I'll post pictures once all my beautiful flowers are planted!


No comments:

Post a Comment