Sunday, June 20, 2010

Where we are......

The last couple of cycles have been "normal" or whatever you want to call it.  I have Ov'd like you are supposed to and AF has started on her own, but yet no pgy.  This cycle with us going on vacation for a week I decided to kind of take it off.  No more temping, testing or proding.  A cycle off of all the hassles.  There have been some things that have been fabulous such as not having to wake up every morning at 5:30 to temp, but other things that haven't been.  I know that I have ov'd due to the symptoms my body has.  When did I ov though???? I have no idea.  I am thinking it was sometime last Friday or Saturday.  Friday night into Saturday I got really chilly and I was also very nauseaed (which is usually a sign for me that O is gonna happen).  The days since my bbs have gotten very sore which is always my symptom that I ov'd.  I don't like the uncertainty that has been caused by not testing because the testing is about the only thing I have control over in this whole process.  I am anxious to start testing again next cycle, to see that BFP  even if it is only on a OPK.  My one constant in this whole journey (well except for not getting pg) month after month has been that my lp has stayed right at 12 dpo.  With that being said I believe that AF should rear her ugly head this month between Thursday and Sunday. If I ov'd on Saturday the 12th like I think I did (cd 18) then AF will be due on Thursday (26th).  It could be earlier, or it could be later, who knows, she will come when she comes. 

What's next
I can't remember when I went from saying "well if we don't get pg this cycle we are going to maybe try this next cycle" to "next cycle we are going to do this".  I'm not sure if it's the lack of hope, or thinking it's never going to happen, but somewhere in the mix I just started assuming that we weren't going to get pg anytime soon.  I just automatically move onto the next cycle without thinking about it.  With that being said I have an appt. with another doctor on August 4th. He's a family practice doctor, not a fertility doctor, but he has had a lot of success with women getting pg nautrally by working with him.  That's the next step.  In the meantime, we will resume testing, praying and hoping that we will get pg before that appt.  If not, then clomid or femera is in our near future.  That's it for now, I am just patiently (yeah right) waiting for AF to show up so we can move onto month #13.

No comments:

Post a Comment